Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Galanthus
resident

Blueprints Empty Blueprints

Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:35 am
I didn't see this mentioned or described anywhere, so if this isn't already a planned feature, then my suggestion is: Blueprint feature. Being able to save rooms that you have planned out and decorated to your liking and then saving them as a blueprint would be super helpful, not only if you want to place down more of that room quickly, but also for if you create a new clinic/hospital.
pvbaekel
pvbaekel
resident

Blueprints Empty Re: Blueprints

Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:03 pm
According to some Youtube-videos, you can save your own planned out offices/rooms. This feature is present for all I can see!

Maybe a blueprint-function for planning in advance, without spending any money would be a nice feature.
pvbaekel
pvbaekel
resident

Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:04 pm
pvbaekel wrote:According to some Youtube-videos, you can save your own planned out offices/rooms. This feature is present for all I can see!

Maybe a blueprint-function for planning in advance, without spending any money would be a nice feature.

Check out the videos made by False Phoenix.
Dysp

Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:02 pm
It's already in there and called 'prefabs'. Smile
Galanthus
resident

Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:03 pm
Awesome! I will check out the videos suggested to see some of this in action Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum