Go down
intern
View user profile

Hey everyone! Empty Hey everyone!

on Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:50 pm
So, I really want to mod the hell out of Project Hospital!
But, I dont know where to start.
I want to start with adding new Diseases, where do I do that? From what I've found it should be somewhere around in "ProjectHospital_Data\StreamingAssets\Database" am I right?
And maybe the Deseases are in the "Diagnoses" Folder?
I've seen that the Devs are pretty common here in the Forums Smile ! Maybe one of you can tell me where I can mod it? (I've read that you guys try to release a modding guide next week if all run good, thank you!)
But I cant wait haha Very Happy Just tell me which folder and which files and I'm good to go! Laughing
resident
View user profile

Hey everyone! Empty Re: Hey everyone!

on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Seems like you found the important folder Wink
You should take a look at those files in there, as some of them reference one and another. If you want to add diseases you should look in the "Diagnoses" folder. Smile

If the number of modders is going to increase, we should think about a public list of diseases everyone is adding so we don't end up with everybody adding the same..
intern
View user profile

on Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:10 pm
Linus wrote:
If the number of modders is going to increase, we should think about a public list of diseases everyone is adding so we don't end up with everybody adding the same..
True! Right now I'm trying to add a normal Nosebleed.
resident
View user profile

on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:45 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
A Nosebleed should be a symptom and not a condition, it's called epistaxis and it can be caused by a range of different things. I'm no modder myself but I'm a physician and I would like to help if you guys are planning on adding new conditions to the game.
fellow
View user profile

on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:29 am
Nosebleeds are already in the game as a symptom - there's an 80% chance of them being a symptom of Nasal Fractures in Orthopaedics, but that's all at this point.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum