Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alfa
intern

[RESOLVED] Floor incorrectly not accessible for patients Empty [RESOLVED] Floor incorrectly not accessible for patients

Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:50 pm
Okay, this was a tricky one. If something isn't clear, let me know. I first noticed a nurse picking up a patient out of the blue in an OR. As I was recording this and looking at the game log, I saw the [Nurse Lisa Anderson , 1003000811]: No elevator! message and took a look around.

Floor incorrectly not accessible for patients

This is a 3 floor hospital. First floor is emergency department, second is unused and the third is surgery. There are three elevators, and I tried to make one of them staff-only by marking a line of staff only-access in front of it.
This seems to make the whole floor not accessible (for patients) (and I guess thus causing the nurses to pick up patients out of the blue as shown in the video below).

Staff only elevator, and NOT ACCESSIBLE warning:
[RESOLVED] Floor incorrectly not accessible for patients Not_ac10

Removed the staff only:
[RESOLVED] Floor incorrectly not accessible for patients Fixed_10

Nurse picking up patients from floors below ("no elevator")

As mentioned above, a nurse picks a patient up from out of the blue. From the charts it seems that the patient actually is in the MRI room at the same location as the OR, just two floors down.

Attachments
[RESOLVED] Floor incorrectly not accessible for patients Attachment
ac9_output_log.zip game logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(27 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Floor incorrectly not accessible for patients Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Floor incorrectly not accessible for patients

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:30 pm
Hi, thanks for the detailed report!

First a quick explanation about how the "not accessible for patients" state is evaluated: in green rooms, which are normally expected to be fully accessible, if an object is on a tile marked in red, it will cause this warning to show up.
Could you try the following workaround?
- Delete the corridor
- Recreate it, but don't paint it over the 4 tiles in front of the elevator (the elevator buttons are actually objects)
- Paint the 4 tiles in front of the elevator red again (so it's red, but not a room)

Let me know if it helped, cheers!
alfa
intern

[RESOLVED] Floor incorrectly not accessible for patients Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Floor incorrectly not accessible for patients

Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:54 pm
Just tested it.
The warning disappeared and it seems like the nurses started using the elevators for trans-floor transports.

Thanks!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum