Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
darkhors
medic

[OPEN] Ambulance Stuck Empty [OPEN] Ambulance Stuck

Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:18 pm
Had a patient come in and I took control of patient, pop up said I didn't have an ICU so I paused and built one. Patient was stuck and didn't go anywhere and the ambulance wouldn't take the patient away or anything else. Stuck in drop off zone and can't get anymore ambulance patients. Game has been running for days to no avail. Don't have patients name as I can't get it anymore.

Edit: Found the patient name Sarah Robinson also I think my Trauma Center isn't working correctly because of it also. Any patient that goes to the Trauma Center I can't click on any Tests.
Attachments
[OPEN] Ambulance Stuck Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(264 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN] Ambulance Stuck Attachment
gary2.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Ambulance Stuck Empty Re: [OPEN] Ambulance Stuck

Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:14 pm
Hi, thanks for the report!
We'll need to investigate properly how it is possible for such situation to occur, but we should be able to provide at least some fix for the next patch - most likely allowing the patients to be immediately taken away in the same ambulance when you send them away.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum