Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Antonius Maximus
resident

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Pathfinding issue (surgeon walking on air) Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Pathfinding issue (surgeon walking on air)

Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:18 pm
Here's the screenshot I posted in Steam discussions:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/868360/discussions/0/1736595227847465025/

I think that happened, because his position in surgery was right next to the wall. The closest save I have is hour 20 on that day.
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Pathfinding issue (surgeon walking on air) Attachment
autosave_D06_H20.zip Forgot to include the savegame.You don't have permission to download attachments.(845 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by Antonius Maximus on Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Pathfinding issue (surgeon walking on air) Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Pathfinding issue (surgeon walking on air)

Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:20 am
Hi, thanks for the report, really appreciated!

Any save file would be helpful, even checking the layout of the building (especially the OR room) can help us find out what the issue was. Smile
Antonius Maximus
resident

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Pathfinding issue (surgeon walking on air) Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] Pathfinding issue (surgeon walking on air)

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:37 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the report, really appreciated!

Any save file would be helpful, even checking the layout of the building (especially the OR room) can help us find out what the issue was. Smile

Sorry, I didn't click on the submit query button when I first posted the bug report. The save file is now attached to my initial post.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum