Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cyrilay
medic

Priority of examination Empty Priority of examination

Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Most patients said that they are wait too long for examination (i.e. X-ray)
That's ok for non-critical patients to wait.

I would like to have a list which is located in the x-ray room, which I can over ride that, which "Critical" patients can use it first.
For example, fighting event occur, 8 patients who broken their arms / legs, I need to have exam for those 8 patients within 20minutes.
However, they are in the bottom in the line of X-ray, I can't override it.
More or less, the X-ray, MRI, etc is too expensive to build, and it can't generate any money, it is not reasonable.

Besides, Examination room should be share for the whole hospital rather than only a department.
Let say, a patients need to check it hearts in A&E, it should be send to exam his heart directly rather than send him to heart department and then check again.

And some examination room appeared in many departments with the same function, I need to spent a lot to fulfil the hosptialise.
alfonsosvk
medic

Priority of examination Empty Re: Priority of examination

Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:36 pm
This is what I wanted to say too, it would be great to have it next to every room where patients are waiting, especially for the events like cyrilay says
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum