Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
oscar0003
medic

[OPEN] Patient is both there and not there/sitting inside a bed Empty [OPEN] Patient is both there and not there/sitting inside a bed

Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:26 pm
One of my General Surgery patients is both in their bed and not in their bed. They're also sitting up inside another bed. The card sometimes tells me they're in a second other (seemingly random) place, too.

At one point (when I first noticed he was in the wrong place) his bed in ICU was occupied, he was sitting inside a chair outside Radiology, and the card was showing his location as a different bed (I think also in ICU but not entirely sure).

It's not just this patient - some other patients in this game have started appearing sitting up inside beds, too. There are a few more visible in the screenshot, for example.

I don't know how to reproduce this.

Last manual save, last-but-one autosave from 2 hours before, and log have been attached. Thanks!

[OPEN] Patient is both there and not there/sitting inside a bed Ph_for10
Attachments
[OPEN] Patient is both there and not there/sitting inside a bed Attachment
autosave_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ph forum attachment_patient there and not there.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
Player 1.log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(48 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Patient is both there and not there/sitting inside a bed Empty Re: [OPEN] Patient is both there and not there/sitting inside a bed

Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:56 pm
Hi, thanks for the detailed report!
Some parts of the underlying issue should be fixed in the next patch, especially that characters would try to use a toilet which wasn't in any room and not accessible. They would lose the information that they're lying in that case, but stay in bed.
As a workaround, if you add a door and delete the toilet in the middle of the affected floor, the issue should sort itself out over time.
Cheers!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum