Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Keeper Artemus
Keeper Artemus
intern

[RESOLVED]CT Enterography Not Functioning Empty [RESOLVED]CT Enterography Not Functioning

Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:28 pm
Description:
Any patient scheduled for a CT Enterography will be stuck without ever completing the exam.

Repro Steps:
In the screenshot you can see patient David Jackson in ER Observation Room 2 is scheduled for a CT Enterography. CT Tech, ER Nurse, ER Doctor are all available yet no one ever takes him for his exam. Any other pending exams he has will not be completed and he will continue to create the "Long Wait For Procedure" notifications. Nothing will happen with this patient until I cancel the CT Enterography and use other exams to determine his diagnosis. This happens with any patient that is scheduled for CT Enterography. Patients scheduled for a regular non-contrast CT exam will be completed like normal.

Attached:

• Saved Game
  • Screenshot
  • Log File
Attachments
[RESOLVED]CT Enterography Not Functioning Attachment
output_log.txt Log FileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(29 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]CT Enterography Not Functioning Empty Re: [RESOLVED]CT Enterography Not Functioning

Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:36 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Keeper Artemus wrote:Description:
Any patient scheduled for a CT Enterography will be stuck without ever completing the exam.

Repro Steps:
In the screenshot you can see patient David Jackson in ER Observation Room 2 is scheduled for a CT Enterography. CT Tech, ER Nurse, ER Doctor are all available yet no one ever takes him for his exam. Any other pending exams he has will not be completed and he will continue to create the "Long Wait For Procedure" notifications. Nothing will happen with this patient until I cancel the CT Enterography and use other exams to determine his diagnosis. This happens with any patient that is scheduled for CT Enterography. Patients scheduled for a regular non-contrast CT exam will be completed like normal.

Attached:

• Saved Game
  • Screenshot
  • Log File

Hi and thank you for reporting this one. I took a look at your file and I found the problem. The equipment cabinet that is required for the CT Enterography got stuck in use by someone. Luckily there is quick workaround and that is to buy a new equipment cabinet and place it into the CR room. We will continue to investigate the problem why the equipment cabinet got stuck.
Do you by any chance remember is you fired someone during some procedure? Thank you again and we are sorry for this inconvenience.
Keeper Artemus
Keeper Artemus
intern

[RESOLVED]CT Enterography Not Functioning Empty Re: [RESOLVED]CT Enterography Not Functioning

Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:03 pm
Hi and thank you for reporting this one. I took a look at your file and I found the problem. The equipment cabinet that is required for the CT Enterography got stuck in use by someone.

That was fast! You are absolutely correct! That fixed it. I now noticed the equipment cabinet is permanently highlighted green so I will look for that if I have similar issues in the future.

Do you by any chance remember is you fired someone during some procedure? Thank you again and we are sorry for this inconvenience.

I only remember hiring a single daytime CT tech and a single nighttime CT tech, HOWEVER I believe I may have switched the a tech from a night to day position at one point as I originally had just one CT tech.

Thanks for investigating and getting this sorted. I'm really enjoying the game!
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:45 pm
Keeper Artemus wrote:
Hi and thank you for reporting this one. I took a look at your file and I found the problem. The equipment cabinet that is required for the CT Enterography got stuck in use by someone.

That was fast! You are absolutely correct! That fixed it. I now noticed the equipment cabinet is permanently highlighted green so I will look for that if I have similar issues in the future.

I only remember hiring a single daytime CT tech and a single nighttime CT tech, HOWEVER I believe I may have switched the a tech from a night to day position at one point as I originally had just one CT tech.

Thanks for investigating and getting this sorted. I'm really enjoying the game!
Hi, just to let you know here as well:) We added some checks in our recent updates for clearing stuck objects like this. And I just checked your save file again and it seem to be working:) So when you update your game to the latest version everything should work fine now:) Thank you again for the report and have a great day
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum