Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
quirkycat
quirkycat
resident

[RESOLVED]Event Failed Empty [RESOLVED]Event Failed

Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:40 pm
I just failed to complete an event (I think it was an earthquake) - timer ran out.
There is a gong playing continuously.
Clicking OK does nothing.
Cash is dropping by about 50,000 per second.
Unable to continue with game.
See attached screenshot.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Event Failed Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Event Failed

Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:09 am
quirkycat wrote:I just failed to complete an event (I think it was an earthquake) - timer ran out.
There is a gong playing continuously.
Clicking OK does nothing.
Cash is dropping by about 50,000 per second.
Unable to continue with game.
See attached screenshot.
Hi, thank you for the report. Can you please upload your save? There is some error that we will be able to catch from the save file. Thank you so much and sorry for the inconvenience.
quirkycat
quirkycat
resident

Mon Dec 10, 2018 11:35 am
I'm sure this is the file but I'm no longer able to load it to check.
I had been experimenting with a new insurance company in "InsuranceCompanies.xml" but have now reverted to the original files.
But it had been working fine until this event failed. I had successfully completed a couple of events before this happened.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:13 pm
quirkycat wrote:I'm sure this is the file but I'm no longer able to load it to check.
I had been experimenting with a new insurance company in "InsuranceCompanies.xml" but have now reverted to the original files.
But it had been working fine until this event failed. I had successfully completed a couple of events before this happened.
Hi and thank you for your save. I managed to find a problem that is causing the error in the event and it will be fixed in the next update.
If you want your save back you will have to create the new insurance company again because it is saved in the file and wont load without it.
Again sorry for the inconvenience.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum