Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Harry_V
medic

[RESOLVED] Daily statistics not working properly (misdiagnosed / dead patients missing) Empty [RESOLVED] Daily statistics not working properly (misdiagnosed / dead patients missing)

Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:50 pm
Heyho,

Description:
The game does not display the number of misdiagnosed patients and patient deaths. Both numbers stay on zero despite popups informing me of misdiagnosed patients and patients dying in my ICU. The numbers for treated/untreated patients work fine.

The ICU tooltip info in the department screen doesn't show the "++" bonus for no patient deaths ... so the game is possibly detecting that someone died.

A screenshot and the log file are attached.

I can't tell if it only affects this savegame or others - this is my only game that reached the point of patients dying (playing this lovely hospital for 40 hour since the last weeks).

- Harry
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Daily statistics not working properly (misdiagnosed / dead patients missing) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Daily statistics not working properly (misdiagnosed / dead patients missing)

Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:26 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi Harry, thanks for the report and spotting this! The values were already correctly tracked for individual departments, but not summed up in the statistics for the whole hospital. Fixed for next update.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum