Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Caitlin85
medic

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO]Saved Game Won't Load Empty [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO]Saved Game Won't Load

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:48 pm
Hello,
I have tried loading a saved game and it gets stuck on the loading screen.
I think i have attached the saved game correctly and think i have attached the log not sure if this is right or not.
It would be great if this could be fixed.
Thanks
Attachments
[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO]Saved Game Won't Load Attachment
New Hospital 1.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(526 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(7 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO]Saved Game Won't Load Empty Re: [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO]Saved Game Won't Load

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:09 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Caitlin85 wrote:Hello,
I have tried loading a saved game and it gets stuck on the loading screen.
I think i have attached the saved game correctly and think i have attached the log not sure if this is right or not.
It would be great if this could be fixed.
Thanks
Hi and thank you for you report. We looked into the save and found that one of your janitors was missing a basic qualification. We added check that will fix that upon loading. Because next update is still far away I am attaching fixed save that you can load. 
Do you by any chance know what could have happened? How did you hire your janitors or did you switch their workplaces? Any additional information can help us track the original issue. Thank you
Attachments
New Hospital.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(527 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
Caitlin85
medic

[RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO]Saved Game Won't Load Empty Re: [RESOLVED/NEED MORE INFO]Saved Game Won't Load

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:17 pm
Thank you very much for fixing it Very Happy
No I'm not sure how it would of happened. I was playing as normal and had just built some new rooms and it was all working fine and then I saved it and turned it off and then went to play it again and it just wouldn't load. I hired the janitors through the management page the same way I have with my other games and I don't think I switched their workplace, I may of switched if they were working in the day or night but thats all I can think of.
Thanks again for fixing it for me!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum