Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buffalowildwings03
intern

Ambulances Empty Ambulances

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:15 am
This could seem like a redundant question, however it is one I've had and what better place to ask it?

For Ambulances to make ER Runs do you still need All Departments running such as for "Events" I know in the campaign, ambulances come and go with patients without all departments running. So I unlocked all departments, and set up 2 ambulances with a fully functional Emergency Department, and General Surgery unit. Yet those ambulances only sit there.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Ambulances Empty Re: Ambulances

Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:04 pm
Hi, the ambulance calls depend on patients from your insurance companies (check the bottom number/ambulance icon for your insurance companies in hospital management card), in normal game flow this gets unlocked by actually placing the first ambulance, although it sometimes takes a day for the first cases to appear (we're improving this in the next patch).
Are you playing normal sandbox or with everything unlocked?
Buffalowildwings03
intern

Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:48 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, the ambulance calls depend on patients from your insurance companies (check the bottom number/ambulance icon for your insurance companies in hospital management card), in normal game flow this gets unlocked by actually placing the first ambulance, although it sometimes takes a day for the first cases to appear (we're improving this in the next patch).
Are you playing normal sandbox or with everything unlocked?

Hello, I was playing a sandbox with only all departments unlocked (so I could place the ambulance). Other than that I didn't start off with unlimited money and I took the time to implement GS and Emergency Services.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:11 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, it looks like you just haven't reached the objective of the insurance companies yet - in your case it will be the 3rd insurance company and the critical patients/ambulance calls are activated after passing objective number 7 - you probably have the previous objectives done already (the ambulance itself or hospitalization at General Surgery, maybe not the prestige objective), so you should be able to get there quite quickly.
Hope this helps!
Buffalowildwings03
intern

Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:01 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, it looks like you just haven't reached the objective of the insurance companies yet - in your case it will be the 3rd insurance company and the critical patients/ambulance calls are activated after passing objective number 7 - you probably have the previous objectives done already (the ambulance itself or hospitalization at General Surgery, maybe not the prestige objective), so you should be able to get there quite quickly.
Hope this helps!

Much thanks for the help!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum