Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
windingsmart
medic

[RESOLVED]doctor and nurse stuck when doing stabilize  Empty [RESOLVED]doctor and nurse stuck when doing stabilize

Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:58 pm
A nurse and a doctor stuck when trying to stabilize a patient

What ever  i do ,they don't move anymore and the patient also(like time freeze there),and over a day there is nothing change!
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]doctor and nurse stuck when doing stabilize  Empty Re: [RESOLVED]doctor and nurse stuck when doing stabilize

Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:49 am
windingsmart wrote:A nurse and a doctor stuck when trying to stabilize a patient

What ever  i do ,they don't move anymore and the patient also(like time freeze there),and over a day there is nothing change!

Hi and thank you so much for the report. I found a hidden error in the save and it has been fixed and will be in the next update. 
I am also attaching your resaved map, so you wont have to wait for the patch and can continue. Again thank you for the report and we are sorry for the inconvenience. Have a great day
windingsmart
medic

[RESOLVED]doctor and nurse stuck when doing stabilize  Empty Re: [RESOLVED]doctor and nurse stuck when doing stabilize

Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:55 am
Thanks a lot! But i have already continue play over 10H or more.

So maybe will let them keep standing there until next patch ! XD

It's great can help you to find a bug !
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum