Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
harlock75
intern

[RESOLVED] color rooms and workload disappeared Empty [RESOLVED] color rooms and workload disappeared

Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:38 pm
after the last update, in the management mode I no longer display the colors of the rooms and the workload.
zeikro
intern

[RESOLVED] color rooms and workload disappeared Empty Re: [RESOLVED] color rooms and workload disappeared

Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:27 pm
Can u post a picture ?
harlock75
intern

[RESOLVED] color rooms and workload disappeared Empty Re: [RESOLVED] color rooms and workload disappeared

Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:42 pm
[RESOLVED] color rooms and workload disappeared Screen11
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:08 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! I can see an error in the log, but everything seems to work fine when I open the save in the latest-patch version of the game.

Have you made some changes to tweakables.xml/downloaded a modded version by any chance? Smile In that case there might be some values missing and causing the problem. Then reinstalling the game and making the changes on top of the latest version of the file should fix it.

(And I've just noticed the 400 staff limit, so yes, that should be it).
harlock75
intern

Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:05 pm
I solved by uninstalling and reinstalling the game, thanks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum