Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
alium
resident

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 2 doctors stuck, after i remove the rooms Empty [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 2 doctors stuck, after i remove the rooms

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:08 pm
2 doctors stuck, after i remove the rooms:
I moved rooms to another place and all doctors except 2 moved to new rooms without problems. Probably my fault, i remove the rooms in moment, when they was busy (but another doctors was busy too and moved without problems)... hmmm..

Can somebody remove this two doctors from my game ?

Version 1.1.16350
Attachments
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 2 doctors stuck, after i remove the rooms Attachment
zaseknuti.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 6 times
[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 2 doctors stuck, after i remove the rooms Attachment
pokus.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.7 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 2 doctors stuck, after i remove the rooms Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 2 doctors stuck, after i remove the rooms

Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:47 am
Hi, welcome to the forums and thanks for the report!

First - let me attach an unblocked version of the save (I've made a quick fix for the next patch that will unblock characters in this situation automatically if it ever happens again).

In the meantime, could you tell us a bit more about how exactly you made the changes to the rooms? The 'move area/room' tool shouldn't allow to pick up anything that's in use - so maybe just a normal bulldozer? Smile
Btw - the two doctors got stuck reserved to resuscitate a collapsed patient who probably got sent away in the meantime.
Attachments
pokus_fixed.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.7 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
alium
resident

[UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 2 doctors stuck, after i remove the rooms Empty Re: [UNRESOLVED NEED MORE INFO] 2 doctors stuck, after i remove the rooms

Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:05 pm
hi, first a big thank you for fixing!!

I needed more room for the ambulance, so I moved the lab to a new wing.
then I moved all the lab technicians to the new laboratories.
I demolished the old laboratories and built a new ambulance (6 surgeries) in their place. By setting a new workplace, I then "moved" the existing doctors "who normally - if they had a patient to investigate him - then went to a new ambulance. These two were stuck there.
Yes, I do this by canceling the first building in manager mode (square with x cross) and then erasing it with a bulldozer (sometimes there is some green thing that can't be moved - like a couch that someone's going to sit on), but this happened to me for the first time .... how i wrote ... my mistake :-)

i used not "move area" button, that works only for rooms without staff.

----
pro ty, co umí česky...
potřeboval jsem víc místa pro ambulanci, tak jsem přesunul laboratoře do nového křídla.
poté jsem přesunul (určil nové pracoviště) všechny laboranty do nových laboratoří.
Staré laboratoře jsem zboural a postavil na jejich místě nové ambulance (6 ordinací). Určením nového pracoviště jsem pak "přesunul" stávající doktory", kteří normálně pokud mají pacienta tak až jej vyšetřili, tak přešli do nové ambulance. Tito dva se tam zasekli.
Ano, dělám to tak, že prvním zruším budovu v manager módu (čtvereček s x křížkem) a pak to smažu buldozerem (občas zbude nějaká zelená věc, se kterou nelze hýbat - jako třeba gauč, na který si zrovna jde někdo sednout), ale toto se mi stalo poprvé.... jak jsem psal...moje chyba :-)
alium
resident

Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:28 pm
i have one question more...

my staff (employee) is bored, specifically in labs ... is it okay or bug? I think they shouldn't be bored - even if the room's occupancy is not too great. as prevention i put to all labs radio :-D
Attachments
zamestnanec.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:27 pm
alium wrote:hi, first a big thank you for fixing!!

I needed more room for the ambulance, so I moved the lab to a new wing.
then I moved all the lab technicians to the new laboratories.
I demolished the old laboratories and built a new ambulance (6 surgeries) in their place. By setting a new workplace, I then "moved" the existing doctors "who normally - if they had a patient to investigate him - then went to a new ambulance. These two were stuck there.
Yes, I do this by canceling the first building in manager mode (square with x cross) and then erasing it with a bulldozer (sometimes there is some green thing that can't be moved - like a couch that someone's going to sit on), but this happened to me for the first time .... how i wrote ... my mistake :-)

i used not "move area" button, that works only for rooms without staff.

----
pro ty, co umí česky...
potřeboval jsem víc místa pro ambulanci, tak jsem přesunul laboratoře do nového křídla.
poté jsem přesunul (určil nové pracoviště) všechny laboranty do nových laboratoří.
Staré laboratoře jsem zboural a postavil na jejich místě nové ambulance (6 ordinací). Určením nového pracoviště jsem pak "přesunul" stávající doktory", kteří normálně pokud mají pacienta tak až jej vyšetřili, tak přešli do nové ambulance. Tito dva se tam zasekli.
Ano, dělám to tak, že prvním zruším budovu v manager módu (čtvereček s x křížkem) a pak to smažu buldozerem (občas zbude nějaká zelená věc, se kterou nelze hýbat - jako třeba gauč, na který si zrovna jde někdo sednout), ale toto se mi stalo poprvé.... jak jsem psal...moje chyba :-)

Great, thanks for the details (a díky i za českou verzi)!

All the actions the game allows you to do should be of course safe, I'm expecting in this case it was caused by assigning workspaces while the doctors were already reserved for the collapsed patient, which is relatively rare case - we'll try to follow the steps on our side and see if we can break it in a similar way. Smile
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:31 pm
alium wrote:i have one question more...

my staff (employee) is bored, specifically in labs ... is it okay or bug? I think they shouldn't be bored - even if the room's occupancy is not too great. as prevention i put to all labs radio :-D

Employees get the 'bored' satisfaction modifier if they don't have a common room to go to have a break - or in other words when they spend their free time idle at the computer - is it possible this is the case with your lab staff as well?
alium
resident

Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:16 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:
alium wrote:i have one question more...

Employees get the 'bored' satisfaction modifier if they don't have a common room to go to have a break - or in other words when they spend their free time idle at the computer - is it possible this is the case with your lab staff as well?

I have for labs WC and room for break - see pic - so they should be not be bored
Attachments
laboratore.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
alium
resident

Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:24 pm
last question :-D (today)

when they bring a patient to trauma, they assign him a doctor. But another doctor will come and treat and investigate him. Why is that so? see. pictures - same in ICU
když přivezou pacienta na trauma, tak mu přiřadí určitého doktora. Ale přijde jiný doktor, který ho léčí a vyšetřuje. Proč je tomu tak ? viz. obrázky - to samé na JIP
Attachments
doktor přirazený.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
doktor lecici.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.7 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum