Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
larzi
attending

[RESOLVED] Icu patients cannot perform head surgery Empty [RESOLVED] Icu patients cannot perform head surgery

Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:54 pm
I manually sent the patient to the icu, and the surgery was not performed when the doctor and nurse were all idle.

i can not post the save "Could not upload file : exceeded user allowed storage. (Free space : 108)"
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Icu patients cannot perform head surgery Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Icu patients cannot perform head surgery

Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:29 am
Hi, thanks for the report! This really looks a bit suspicious - could you have a look at the doctors/nurses from the surgical team and check who are they reserved by? If they're all idle, it might be related to the change that now requires two nurses with 'medical surgery' for each surgical procedure.

To investigate further on our side we'll need the save, sorry about the forum limits. There's a couple of options:
- you can delete some attachments from previous posts, especially ones that are already resolved
- or use an external upload site and link here

Thanks in advance!
larzi
attending

[RESOLVED] Icu patients cannot perform head surgery Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Icu patients cannot perform head surgery

Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:20 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the report! This really looks a bit suspicious - could you have a look at the doctors/nurses from the surgical team and check who are they reserved by? If they're all idle, it might be related to the change that now requires two nurses with 'medical surgery' for each surgical procedure.

To investigate further on our side we'll need the save, sorry about the forum limits. There's a couple of options:
- you can delete some attachments from previous posts, especially ones that are already resolved
- or use an external upload site and link here

Thanks in advance!

here is the save
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:37 pm
Hi, thanks for the save - I think I got it! Smile It will be one of the edge cases with doctor's roles.

There are two doctors at neurology that have the 'assist at surgery' role, but they can be also selected for the surgery as the main surgeon and the anesthesiologist, so the game then can't find anybody else to act as the assistant surgeon. Enabling the 'assist at surgery' role for one more doctor should fix the problem.
larzi
attending

Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:38 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the save - I think I got it! Smile It will be one of the edge cases with doctor's roles.

There are two doctors at neurology that have the 'assist at surgery' role, but they can be also selected for the surgery as the main surgeon and the anesthesiologist, so the game then can't find anybody else to act as the assistant surgeon. Enabling the 'assist at surgery' role for one more doctor should fix the problem.

Thank you. The problem has been solved. But if the patient is sent to the general ward, the operation will be performed immediately. This has not happened beforeļ¼Œhope the AI will be better.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum