Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kef1992
medic

[RESOLVED] Doctor stuck while playing reason unknown Empty [RESOLVED] Doctor stuck while playing reason unknown

Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:52 pm
Hello,

While playing the game, i noticed that one doctor was stuck after firing. i have try the following workarounds;

- Delete all nearby objects and rooms
- Change department
- Remove corridor and nearby rooms

Project Hospital 1.1.16587
Save game included

[RESOLVED] Doctor stuck while playing reason unknown Screen10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Doctor stuck while playing reason unknown Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Doctor stuck while playing reason unknown

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:43 am
Hi, thanks for the report! We've seen a similar problem couple of times, patients collapsing in corridors/waiting rooms sometimes don't seem to free the staff that was tending to them.

For now let me attach a fixed version of your save, we'll probably include at least a hotfix in the next update.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Doctor stuck while playing reason unknown Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Doctor stuck while playing reason unknown

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:53 am
(Fixed save)
Kef1992
medic

Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:19 pm
Hello Jan,

Thanks for fixing my problem within the save file Wink it works like a charm now

Greetz,

Kevin
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum