Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ElHeckos
intern

Wegfindung von Personal  Empty Wegfindung von Personal

Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:46 pm
Moin zusammen aus Deutschland,

Mir ist aufgefallen, dass das Personal immer die Luftlinie  zu einem Gegenstand nimmt, der aber meistens länger weg ist.

hier anhand eines  Bildes. Raum 1 Personal behandelt Patienten und muss an den schrank gehen, nimmt aber den schrank in Raum 2 weil die Luftlinie kürzer sind
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Moin together from Germany,

I noticed that the staff always takes the crow flies to an object, but mostly longer is gone.

here, using a picture room 1 staff treats patients and has to go to the closet, but takes the closet in room 2 because the crow flies are shorter

Wegfindung von Personal  Kh10
micmeister
micmeister
resident

Wegfindung von Personal  Empty Re: Wegfindung von Personal

Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:35 pm
@Admins/Mods:
The topic actually belongs in the german forum but in my opinion the topic would go under there!

Unfortunately I have to agree with ElHeckos. I have already noticed this problem. But I can give partial all-clear ... as far as I can see only certain branches of staff, but I still have no specific knowledge or experience which one exactly.

So it's not too "serious" (in my opinion).  Wink

Greetings from Germany

micmeister
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum