Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pylooo
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Event bug, patients with same names Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Event bug, patients with same names

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:22 pm
Hello dear developers, i've been enjoying your game alot recently and i think i came across upon a bug while doing the Natural disaster event. When, let's say a Michael Jackson gets brought in by the event, while simoultanously another Michael Jackson is on his way of leaving the hospital due to finished treatment, i think this causes the event to fail as soon as the treated-Michael leaves the grid, because the game believes that the event-Michael left. Could this be true? Best regards
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Event bug, patients with same names Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Event bug, patients with same names

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:46 pm
Pylooo wrote:Hello dear developers, i've been enjoying your game alot recently and i think i came across upon a bug while doing the Natural disaster event. When, let's say a Michael Jackson gets brought in by the event, while simoultanously another Michael Jackson is on his way of leaving the hospital due to finished treatment, i think this causes the event to fail as soon as the treated-Michael leaves the grid, because the game believes that the event-Michael left. Could this be true? Best regards

Hi, and thank you for your report. And this should not be the case. Game keeps track of the patients generated for the event. Patients in the hospital have no effect on them. The event usually fails when one of the event patients is dead, sent away or misdiagnosed. Could that be the case?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum