Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ecnahc
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Game Updated, But No New Features Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Game Updated, But No New Features

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:10 am
My game has been updated to version 1.1.16717 but I do not see any of the new features, such as
Big Campaign
Doctor Mode
Quick Tutorial
3 Difficulty Levels
And so on...

So far, it seems to be running the last version, despite claiming to be updated to 1.1.16717

I attached a  screenshot to show my game is updated, at least it claims to be.
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Game Updated, But No New Features Phospi10
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Game Updated, But No New Features Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Game Updated, But No New Features

Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:22 am
Hi, it looks like you don't have the Doctor Mode DLC installed, could you check if you've downloaded it?

On Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1149760/Project_Hospital__Doctor_Mode/
On GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/project_hospital_doctor_mode
ecnahc
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Game Updated, But No New Features Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Game Updated, But No New Features

Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:28 pm
Ah, I see. Now it shows up in the DLC tab. Thank you!
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:44 am
ecnahc wrote:Ah, I see. Now it shows up in the DLC tab. Thank you!

Hi, we are glad that is works now. Have fun, hope you will like it:)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum