Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
orange7877
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]patient and ambulance stuck Empty [NEED MORE INFO]patient and ambulance stuck

Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:02 pm
This patient and the ambulance which is pick her up they are all stuck
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]patient and ambulance stuck Attachment
bug.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
[NEED MORE INFO]patient and ambulance stuck Attachment
new.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.4 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]patient and ambulance stuck Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]patient and ambulance stuck

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:00 am
orange7877 wrote:This patient and the ambulance which is pick her up they are all stuck

Hi, thank you for your report. I tried your save and could not reproduce the issue. Do you mean the black ambulance waiting outside? After the load, it takes only a little while, when paramedic brings the patient. Do you by any chance have a save with them already stuck? Any additional information will be very helpful.
orange7877
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]patient and ambulance stuck Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]patient and ambulance stuck

Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:08 am
ondrej.oxymoron wrote:
orange7877 wrote:This patient and the ambulance which is pick her up they are all stuck

Hi, thank you for your report. I tried your save and could not reproduce the issue. Do you mean the black ambulance waiting outside? After the load, it takes only a little while, when paramedic brings the patient. Do you by any chance have a save with them already stuck? Any additional information will be very helpful.

at first, i found doctor did not gave this patient any treatment, so I tried transported her, but when paramedic put her on stretcher and they just stuck there in the ICU, and also can not get any new ambulance send their patient come in.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum