Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Internal Medicine patient having surgery in cardiology Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Internal Medicine patient having surgery in cardiology

Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:41 am
I just opened my cardiology department with all the rooms, and I wait for my first cardiology patient that needs surgery. Jordan Lopez shows up on the table. I click on him and.. he's a internal medicine patient being treated for Otoscelorisis. The nurses Jessica Hill, Mary Baker and also doctor Frank White are also there, and are from internal medicine as well. Really strange. Will include screenshots.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Internal Medicine patient having surgery in cardiology Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Internal Medicine patient having surgery in cardiology

Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:46 am
KEEGUNATOR wrote:I just opened my cardiology department with all the rooms, and I wait for my first cardiology patient that needs surgery. Jordan Lopez shows up on the table. I click on him and.. he's a internal medicine patient being treated for Otoscelorisis. The nurses Jessica Hill, Mary Baker and also doctor Frank White are also there, and are from internal medicine as well. Really strange. Will include screenshots.

Hi and thank you for your report. Do you have also the Internal medicine department open? Operating rooms are shared between departments, so this situation can happen, when the Internal medicine department operating room is full and you don't have patient that needs surgery on Cardiology. Let me know if this is the case. Have a great day
KEEGUNATOR
KEEGUNATOR
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Internal Medicine patient having surgery in cardiology Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Internal Medicine patient having surgery in cardiology

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:15 am
Hmm. My internal medicine department is open and does have 1 surgery room, but I've never seen it happen before. According to the workload at the internal medicine surgery room, it's low day and night, so I don't think it would be necessary to use the other surgery room on the floor above. I also didn't see the internal medicine surgery room be occupied, because I thought it was just a bug and that when the surgery was done everything would be normal.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:59 pm
KEEGUNATOR wrote:Hmm. My internal medicine department is open and does have 1 surgery room, but I've never seen it happen before. According to the workload at the internal medicine surgery room, it's low day and night, so I don't think it would be necessary to use the other surgery room on the floor above. I also didn't see the internal medicine surgery room be occupied, because I thought it was just a bug and that when the surgery was done everything would be normal.

Hi, such situation can actually occur. When there is operation in progress Internal medicine department and another patient needs a surgery game checks if there is another free OP room and takes the patient there. In the meantime the operation could have finished and it looked like the room was empty. The patients prefer OP rooms on their departments, but because surgery is usually needed to finish as soon as possible, they choose another free OP room
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum