Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vaga76
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Bug Report Emergency Clinic Doctor can't treat Cronic Fatigue with Exercise treatment without doing Evaluation manually Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Bug Report Emergency Clinic Doctor can't treat Cronic Fatigue with Exercise treatment without doing Evaluation manually

Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:52 pm
Patient in Emergency Dept clinic has been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue but I get notified that exercise can't be prescribed by the department. I open the patient and have manually have the doctor do a Evaluation to get the exercise Treatment to come up and manually select that from there to get the patient treated and discharged. This never happened before the last update.

Attached is a save.
Adventure4u1
attending

[NEED MORE INFO]Bug Report Emergency Clinic Doctor can't treat Cronic Fatigue with Exercise treatment without doing Evaluation manually Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Bug Report Emergency Clinic Doctor can't treat Cronic Fatigue with Exercise treatment without doing Evaluation manually

Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:05 pm
I've had that issue with a lot of things, apparently a patient can't be treated with surgery but a bed is available for them and I have to manually do it. Plus that "complicated diagnoses with the only thing left being an X-ray
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Bug Report Emergency Clinic Doctor can't treat Cronic Fatigue with Exercise treatment without doing Evaluation manually Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Bug Report Emergency Clinic Doctor can't treat Cronic Fatigue with Exercise treatment without doing Evaluation manually

Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:45 am
Vaga76 wrote:Patient in Emergency Dept clinic has been diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue but I get notified that exercise can't be prescribed by the department. I open the patient and have manually have the doctor do a Evaluation to get the exercise Treatment to come up and manually select that from there to get the patient treated and discharged. This never happened before the last update.

Attached is a save.

Hi, and thank you for your report. Can you please reupload the save? I can't see it.
Also this can be caused by a mod, do you have realistic collapses installed by any chance?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum