Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
F1ghter9875
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Infectious Disease possible bug Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Infectious Disease possible bug

Thu Aug 20, 2020 8:12 pm
I have 6 isolation beds and there is a checkmark indicating a working hospitalization although, when a patient is in the regular dr office and gets diagnosed with a highly contagious illness, I'm not able to send the patient directly to the isolation ward, I have to send them to regular hospitalization before it automatically sends them to isolation. Because of this I have had 2 outbreaks because I can't send them directly so isolation.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Infectious Disease possible bug Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Infectious Disease possible bug

Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:12 am
F1ghter9875 wrote:I have 6 isolation beds and there is a checkmark indicating a working hospitalization although, when a patient is in the regular dr office and gets diagnosed with a highly contagious illness, I'm not able to send the patient directly to the isolation ward, I have to send them to regular hospitalization before it automatically sends them to isolation. Because of this I have had 2 outbreaks because I can't send them directly so isolation.

Hi and thank you for your report. Can you please upload your save file, we can have a look why this is happening.
In the meantime what you can check why isolation cant be prescribed in the tooltip. Also check if you don't have all the beds in isolation full. Let me know
F1ghter9875
resident

[NEED MORE INFO]Infectious Disease possible bug Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Infectious Disease possible bug

Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:08 am
I noticed on the Project Hospital discord that someone else had the exact same problem where it says your department is functional but It will also tell you there is no bed available yet every bed has no patients and should be available. Anyway I uploaded the save.
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Infectious Disease possible bug Attachment
autosave_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.8 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
F1ghter9875
resident

Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:16 am
I took 2 screenshots
This one shows that it says there is no free bed
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1488957142296829255/56D14FB915F800D61017F858D63F746B1F99E712/

This one shows that there are available beds
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1488957142296828968/C670DE8523DD73CDDDC91C741F73AA9927D8DC2A/
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:38 am
Hi, thanks for the save and the update! While we're investigating further and hopefully soon moving to an implementation of a proper fix, I think I can see the combination that causes this - if you mark an already orange room with the biohazard area tool, it will prevent the equipment there (including beds) from being used by patients. Could you try to use the green hand tool on your side on the isolation rooms and see if it helps too?

Btw - we already have a similar fix ready for examinations not working at ICU when marked orange, so hopefully we'll be able to include both in the next patch.

Thanks for catching this!
F1ghter9875
resident

Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:13 pm
Thanks, the problem is fixed. Once I drag the green over the isolation room I am now able to send people to isolation and when I drag the orange over it, patients can't go. So that must be it.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:56 pm
Hi, thanks for the confirmation! And a bit of good news - we've already started testing a proper fix for the next patch in the meantime.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum