Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bc
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patient popup loop Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patient popup loop

Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:21 pm
In the save I attached, short time after loading, a popup loop occurs for patient 'Lisa Helfenritter'.
The popup states that there is no treatment for her.

I tried to send her to another hospital, but this hangs too.

I had similar issues (after DLC diseases) but I was able to solve them by sending them to another department or hospital. Afterwards saving the game and loading it again, to get rid of the hanging popup.
But now for this patient I can't get rid of the popup loop.
Attachments
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patient popup loop Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(6 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patient popup loop Attachment
10bad.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.9 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patient popup loop Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patient popup loop

Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:19 pm
bc wrote:In the save I attached, short time after loading, a popup loop occurs for patient 'Lisa Helfenritter'.
The popup states that there is no treatment for her.

I tried to send her to another hospital, but this hangs too.

I had similar issues (after DLC diseases) but I was able to solve them by sending them to another department or hospital. Afterwards saving the game and loading it again, to get rid of the hanging popup.
But now for this patient I can't get rid of the popup loop.

Hi and thank you for your report. Luckily I was able to open the save, even though it was saved with a couple of mods. And for me the pop up for Lisa never popped up. She was transferred to ICU and was given treatment IV Antibiotics for Pancreatitis. So it looks like it works as it should.
So my best guess is that one of the mods changed the treatments required for the diagnosis. If you disable the mods, does this still happen?
bc
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patient popup loop Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Patient popup loop

Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:33 pm
Hi,

to be honest, I forget that I have enabled two mods ;-)
After disabling the mods everything works fine. As you described she was transferred to ICU and no issue occurs.

Sorry for the wrong report.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Aug 31, 2020 4:34 pm
bc wrote:Hi,

to be honest, I forget that I have enabled two mods ;-)
After disabling the mods everything works fine. As you described she was transferred to ICU and no issue occurs.

Sorry for the wrong report.

Thank you for the updated info, glad it worked:)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum