Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
johnm1110
intern

GOG version behind Steam Empty GOG version behind Steam

Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:00 pm
The Steam version was updated to 1.2.22149 back at the beginning of March. The GOG version is currently at 1.2.22045 from January. Do you plan on updating the GOG version?

NBLawnmower likes this post

NBLawnmower
medic

GOG version behind Steam Empty Re: GOG version behind Steam

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:50 pm
I just bought the GOG verison on sale and I am also wondering when the update for Patch 36 version 1.2.22149 will be available?
johnm1110
intern

Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:42 pm
For anyone following this I got a response to an email. Due to issues with the last patch it appears they decided to hold off patching the GoG version until the next patch to be released within a couple of weeks. While we (GoG users) have not been forgotten I wish they could have stated that somewhere so we at least knew what was going on.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:44 pm
johnm1110 wrote:For anyone following this I got a response to an email. Due to issues with the last patch it appears they decided to hold off patching the GoG version until the next patch to be released within a couple of weeks. While we (GoG users) have not been forgotten I wish they could have stated that somewhere so we at least knew what was going on.

Hi, sorry, I just realized that you're the author of the original post in this thread - I thought you also posted on the Steam forum that day as a colleague replied there (with the same info). Maybe just a coincidence and two people asking the same question at the same time.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum