Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
8or8tion
intern

[RESOLVED] Infinite paramedics and stretchers? Empty [RESOLVED] Infinite paramedics and stretchers?

Sun Oct 10, 2021 12:35 am
I have a large hospital that I have been working on for some time. Something weird has happened where a collapsed patient was getting taken away by a paramedic and in the savegame XML, it looks like the game spawned many, many times more paramedics and stretchers than were required. I made a copy of the savegame and attempted to remove all of the offending entries, but they just immediately respawned.

Unfortunately, I don't think I could say how to recreate the situation that led to this issue occurring.

The screenshot shows the ambulance and two stretchers that won't despawn.
[RESOLVED] Infinite paramedics and stretchers? Phss10

If my savegame can be fixed, that would be amazing. I have attached it and the most recent log file. The log appears to indicate a whole lotta issues with stretchers and fetchPatient commands.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Infinite paramedics and stretchers? Attachment
Bellingen Hospital.zip SavegameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
[RESOLVED] Infinite paramedics and stretchers? Attachment
output_log.txt Log fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(175 Kb) Downloaded 0 times

Last edited by jan.oxymoron on Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Better detail)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Infinite paramedics and stretchers? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Infinite paramedics and stretchers?

Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:29 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, thanks for the save, I first thought this is bound to be an issue with the number of different mods you're using, but it turned out to be a bug in the base game that can happen in a very specific situation - good news, it will be easy to fix on your side:

Please switch to management mode, select the green icon for marking areas accessible to patients and draw it under the stretchers on the road, that should get your characters unstuck.

I'll fix this properly for the next patch in the meantime.
8or8tion
intern

[RESOLVED] Infinite paramedics and stretchers? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Infinite paramedics and stretchers?

Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:14 am
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the response. This did manage to clear the ambulance, but I still can't get rid of the stretcher in the road behind the ambulance in the screenshot. Any suggestions?

Update: the next time I loaded the save, the stuck stretcher vanished.

Cheers

Last edited by 8or8tion on Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Issue resolved itself on next load.)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum