Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mustard
intern

[RESOLVED] Stretchers Moving Floors or Disappearing Empty [RESOLVED] Stretchers Moving Floors or Disappearing

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:08 pm
I originally posted this on the Steam forum, but I can't upload from there, so here it is with save file.

It's not exclusively the emergency department that has the disappearing stretcher issue, but it seems to be the worst.  Sometimes the stretchers show up in the room directly above, but often they just disappear.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Stretchers Moving Floors or Disappearing Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Stretchers Moving Floors or Disappearing

Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:10 pm
Hi, thanks for reporting the issue also here on the forum, this was a really 'fun' one! Smile
The source of the problem is the x-ray room on second floor - when the door opens, you can see there's a water dispenser right behind it, blocking access. Generally characters are allowed to walk through objects if they can't find a way otherwise, but nurses returning stretchers had slightly different rules, which we'll set to match the other characters in the next patch.
For now deleting/moving the water dispenser should save your stretchers.
Mustard
intern

[RESOLVED] Stretchers Moving Floors or Disappearing Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Stretchers Moving Floors or Disappearing

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:01 am
Oh, I had no idea that was even there. I guess i need to play with transparency on. Who knows how many other things I've got hidden behind opaque objects. I'll move the water cooler and see what happens. Thanks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum