Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
moccajacca
medic

Can't autopsy Empty Can't autopsy

Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:18 pm
I can't get my pathology dept to perform autopsies.
The autopsy button is not working and I can't figure out why. I have enough staff and all the items needed in all the rooms.
I play sandbox mode and the "patients can die" option is on.
Can someone please help me figure out the problem? Question
Attachments
Can't autopsy Attachment
pathdept.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 7 times

Last edited by moccajacca on Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding an image)
sleepy068
sleepy068
fellow

Can't autopsy Empty Re: Can't autopsy

Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:02 pm
Hi @Moccajacca, I haven't had the pleasure of doing much with Autopsy with the game yet so I cannot say forsure by just looking at the problem sorry (other than maybe unqueuing the pending exams and treatments). Does hovering over the Autopsy examination give any hints to why it cannot be queued? Normally it'll say in red at the bottom of the description exactly what the issue it.

Otherwise, are you using any mods? Do you think you could upload your save file to this thread (this would help the most, as I can play around with what's wrong and find a fix for you)?

Saved game (it's usually still possible to save, the game also autosaves twice a day or every hour, so an autosave file from a couple in-game hours earlier can help too)
- Win: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Oxymoron Games\Project Hospital\maps
- Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/Oxymoron Games/Project Hospital/maps/
- Mac: /Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/unity.Oxymoron Games.Project Hospital/maps
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:13 am
Hi, if you have a working pathology department, dead patients should be automatically transferred there, so I'd suggest checking that the department has all rooms and staff. Unfortunately the screenshot doesn't show the bottom panel with the status of individual departments, so it's hard to tell more from here. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum