Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MsGanzeboom
intern

Sepsis found by interview Empty Sepsis found by interview

Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:53 pm
Hello support staff,

I found a little bug regarding the symptom "Sepsis". I discoverd the symptom by doing an "Interview". The patiënt is admitted in an HDU.

Kind regards,
Menno Ganzeboom
Attachments
Sepsis found by interview Attachment
Menno nieuw.zip SavegameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(3.3 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
Bug.jpg ScreenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.1 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
output_log.txt LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(277 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Sepsis found by interview Empty Re: Sepsis found by interview

Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:02 am
Hi Menno, thanks for reaching out!

In this case the timing of the symptom appearing and the interview finishing will most likely be a coincidence. The symptoms shown in orange are symptoms that appear when a patient collapses and these don't start as hidden symptoms, so they're not linked to a particular examination. In this case, specifically a patient with Gallstones, the Gallbladder rupture symptom is the one that can cause Sepsis before being treated. I'll double check the save, but according to the screenshot this doesn't seem to be an actual bug.
MsGanzeboom
intern

Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:16 pm
Hello Jan,

Thank you for the reply and explaining!

If I recall correctly I performed an "Interview" because I saw that there was an hidden symptom. At that time there was not an "Sepsis" symptom present. But I am not sure. I do know that the provided savegame was prior to me finding the symptom.

Whatever the case may be, thank you for checking it out and verifying if this bug report valid or not!

Kind regards,
Menno Ganzeboom
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum