Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Noosebrother
Noosebrother
medic

[RESOLVED] Failure to zoom with mouse (steam forum redirect) Empty [RESOLVED] Failure to zoom with mouse (steam forum redirect)

Thu May 05, 2022 5:42 pm
I was asked to upload my output log as i had the issue on a fresh install of a newly bought game on steam.
so if i did everything right, here it is.

new save, new campaign
first tutorial mission to zoom in with mouse, failure to zoom.
tutorial does not advance when zooming in and out with the keyboard keys for zooming in and out.

hope this helps.
Attachments
[RESOLVED] Failure to zoom with mouse (steam forum redirect) Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(14 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Failure to zoom with mouse (steam forum redirect) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Failure to zoom with mouse (steam forum redirect)

Mon May 09, 2022 1:35 pm
Hi, thanks for the report and sharing your log file!

First, could you please try to "verify integrity of game files" on Steam? There's a weird error in the log file related to loading of prefabs and a repeated error from mouse update that could be related. To be sure I tried to load the same version of the game (and only base game plus Hospital Services DLC that I can see in your log), but it seems to run as expected on our side, so maybe this is just a corrupted file somewhere under the install folder.

If this doesn't help we can try to dig deeper, but let's hope this was it. Smile

Noosebrother
Noosebrother
medic

[RESOLVED] Failure to zoom with mouse (steam forum redirect) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Failure to zoom with mouse (steam forum redirect)

Mon May 09, 2022 6:31 pm
that appeared to do it. i can use the scroll wheel to zoom. cheers

jan.oxymoron likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum