Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Totasz
medic

CT scanner bug Empty CT scanner bug

Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:21 am
During my game, I realized I had a problem with the CT scanner. Patients were waiting and nothing happened. I saw that I couldn`t delete the CT scanner. No research was ongoing. Removing the room was useless. After the cast change, the problem also remained. I don`t know what can I do more. Would you like to help me?
Attachments
CT scanner bug Attachment
Szpitalll.zip SaveYou don't have permission to download attachments.(3.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.txt LogYou don't have permission to download attachments.(229 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Pc.png ScreenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
vojta.oxymoron
vojta.oxymoron
attending

CT scanner bug Empty Re: CT scanner bug

Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:01 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, the save is heavily modded so we were unable to run it in our testing environment but thanks to the full save you've sent (which includes also detailed info about your mods) we were at least able to look in via the Steam. Though it did not show us the cause of the bug it helped us to find a workaround. Please fire (or change the workplace of) Michal Bilski, then go to the management mode and remove the zonation of the room and leave it empty till midnight. Then you should be able to remove the CT.

Totasz likes this post

Totasz
medic

Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:43 pm
It helped! Thanks very much <3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum