Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NeoXant
medic

[OPEN] Buying ambulance with free building mode on doesn't complete the objective. (Sandbox) Empty [OPEN] Buying ambulance with free building mode on doesn't complete the objective. (Sandbox)

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:06 pm
Description:
You can't complete objective to buy an ambulance with "free building mode" on in Sandbox

Repro steps:
If you have objective to buy an ambulance form whatever insurance company, just do it. Game will not recognize that.

Modifying save manually and changing value m_freeBuilding from true to false solves this.

I can attach save later if needed (I don't think so, and I can't do it now, sorry)
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Buying ambulance with free building mode on doesn't complete the objective. (Sandbox) Empty Re: [OPEN] Buying ambulance with free building mode on doesn't complete the objective. (Sandbox)

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:48 pm
Hi, thanks a lot for the report, this should be an easy fix.
quirkycat
quirkycat
resident

[OPEN] Buying ambulance with free building mode on doesn't complete the objective. (Sandbox) Empty Re: [OPEN] Buying ambulance with free building mode on doesn't complete the objective. (Sandbox)

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:46 pm
I have had this too. When I buy a second ambulance it then works.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum