Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Murphy82
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulance stops in the wrong place Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulance stops in the wrong place

Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:43 pm
I've set up a stop area for the ambulance in front of my emergency room. But the ambulance stops in the non-erasable zone at the other end of the hospital. The paramedic walks around the whole hospital to get into the emergency room.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulance stops in the wrong place Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulance stops in the wrong place

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:39 pm
Murphy82 wrote:I've set up a stop area for the ambulance in front of my emergency room. But the ambulance stops in the non-erasable zone at the other end of the hospital. The paramedic walks around the whole hospital to get into the emergency room.

Hi, this is not possible and the moment. Placement of parking lots and unloading spot is planned and will be added later. Thank you for understanding
Murphy82
intern

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulance stops in the wrong place Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Ambulance stops in the wrong place

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:22 pm
That's annoying. Then I have to rebuild the whole clinic. Sad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum