Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
trad03cm
resident

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Unable to change to controlled by player Empty [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Unable to change to controlled by player

Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:18 pm
On campaign 1, I was able to change it to controlled by player for a few patients when I first started that campaign but now when I click the button nothing happens.
Fexzz
medic

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Unable to change to controlled by player Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Unable to change to controlled by player

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:07 pm
Patients, who have been treated and get sent home don't get untagged from player care. And you most likely reached the maximum amount of patiens you can personally care for.

In the bottom right corner of your screen should be a horizontal bar with some of the patients faces. Click them all and switch them back to doctor-control. It's annoying, but you've got to do this every time you send a patient home to prevent them from clogging up your pool of patients.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Unable to change to controlled by player Empty Re: [RESOLVED NOT A BUG]Unable to change to controlled by player

Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:12 pm
trad03cm wrote:On campaign 1, I was able to change it to controlled by player for a few patients when I first started that campaign but now when I click the button nothing happens.

Hi, yes it's like Fexzz said. The limit for bookmarked characters is now set to 12. And you need to manually set the control for treated patients off. We are looking into this one and we will make it so you can control more patients.
trad03cm
resident

Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:31 pm
Legend. Thanks guys Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum