Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Murph924
medic

[RESOLVED]Shock Wave Lithotripsy Empty [RESOLVED]Shock Wave Lithotripsy

Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:42 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
So I've added a Sonography unit for general surgery, it has the required equipment including a technologist specialized in USG, he is also allowed to treat clinic and hospitalized patients. My general surgery hospitalization checklist shows I have 1 sonography unit, but 0 USG techs both day and night (He is scheduled during day).

I keep getting patients in the clinic requiring Shock Wave Lithotripsy and I'm getting notifications that these patients can't be treated because I don't have the required room/equipment.

[RESOLVED]Shock Wave Lithotripsy 7e74f610

If I am doing something wrong, or you would like me to try anything, please let me know. bounce
RoughEagleGuard
medic

[RESOLVED]Shock Wave Lithotripsy Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Shock Wave Lithotripsy

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:56 pm
Was having the same issue and it was because I didn't have enough available beds in the general surgery ward as they have have to be admitted to have the treatment
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:42 pm
Murph924 wrote:So I've added a Sonography unit for general surgery, it has the required equipment including a technologist specialized in USG, he is also allowed to treat clinic and hospitalized patients. My general surgery hospitalization checklist shows I have 1 sonography unit, but 0 USG techs both day and night (He is scheduled during day).

I keep getting patients in the clinic requiring Shock Wave Lithotripsy and I'm getting notifications that these patients can't be treated because I don't have the required room/equipment.

[RESOLVED]Shock Wave Lithotripsy 7e74f610

If I am doing something wrong, or you would like me to try anything, please let me know. bounce

Hi thank you for catching this one. And yes it is as RoughEagleGuard said. You need to have enough beds, because hospitalisation is needed for this treatment.
And we actually discovered bug with the wrong number is shown. It's always shows zero even when you have staff hired. It will be fixed in the next update and we are sorry for the confusion.
ludodododododo
intern

Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:32 pm
Hi,
it doesn't work for me even though I have my patient who is hospitalized in HDE in general surgery and I have beds available. He tells me that either I have no technician available or no necessary equipment available. I'm losing a lot of patients because of that. Could you please help me? Thank you
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:26 am
ludodododododo wrote:Hi,
it doesn't work for me even though I have my patient who is hospitalized in HDE in general surgery and I have beds available. He tells me that either I have no technician available or no necessary equipment available. I'm losing a lot of patients because of that. Could you please help me? Thank you

Hi, can you please upload your save file, we can have a look why is this happening. This can occur if you are playing the game with some mods, that actually change the setting in the base game.

ludodododododo likes this post

ludodododododo
intern

[RESOLVED]Shock Wave Lithotripsy Empty Shock Wave Lithotripsy - ondrej.oxymoron

Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:42 pm
Here's the latest backup where I encounter the bug with Shock Wave Lithotripsy. For example, you have patient Stéphane Lefevre or Céline Muller hospitalized in general surgery and for whom the Shock Wave Lithotripsy is not available. Thank you for your help.
Attachments
[RESOLVED]Shock Wave Lithotripsy Attachment
autosave_H03.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.2 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:45 pm
ludodododododo wrote:Here's the latest backup where I encounter the bug with Shock Wave Lithotripsy. For example, you have patient Stéphane Lefevre or Céline Muller hospitalized in general surgery and for whom the Shock Wave Lithotripsy is not available. Thank you for your help.

Thank you for the save, but unfortunately due to large number of mods I am not able to open the save. But thanks to them I can assume that one of them modified the DiagnosesSURG or Treatments xml and is causing that the shock wave treatment can't be prescribed. Can you check that for me please?
You can check it here:
YourInstalFolder\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\868360\ and there will be folders with the downloaded mods.

You can also try to start game without a mod to see if the same this is happening in the base game
ludodododododo
intern

Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:44 pm
Hi, I tried to remove the mods that I had added recently but after that I could not start my backup. It's a bit annoying. So I started a new game without these mods and it actually worked. Thanks a lot for your help Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum