Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dorianmode
fellow

[RESOLVED] Cardiology department Cardiography unit size error Empty [RESOLVED] Cardiology department Cardiography unit size error

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:51 am
Description: Cardiology department Cardiography unit quotes 4x5 room size, but doesn't allow smaller than 5x5.

This is doubly odd, since I have built a General Surgery equivalent at 4x5, which successfully contains identical equipment.

Reproduction: attempt to build a Cardiology department Cardiography unit.

Additional: trying to reproduce the General Surgery 4x5 build, I couldn't. If this has been changed, then the tooltip needs updating. This would be tiresome, since all the equipment fits in the old 4x5 minimum size room.

Screenshots:

Old, successfully-built 4x5 General Surgery Cardiography unitL
[RESOLVED] Cardiology department Cardiography unit size error 4x5_ca10

The error in the tooltip, and the allowed 5x5 configuration:
[RESOLVED] Cardiology department Cardiography unit size error Cardio10
[RESOLVED] Cardiology department Cardiography unit size error Cardio11
N4chos
intern

[RESOLVED] Cardiology department Cardiography unit size error Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Cardiology department Cardiography unit size error

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:48 am
I have encountered this bug in other units aswell
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED] Cardiology department Cardiography unit size error Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Cardiology department Cardiography unit size error

Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:37 am
Hello everybody - thanks for the reports!

We are really sorry for the inconveniences. We just needed to slightly enlarge minimal room size for all diagnostic units from 4x4 to 4x5. In the next update will be this issue fixed.

The final minimal reqiuerements for all diagnostic units will be 4x5.

Thank you for your patience in advance.

dorianmode
fellow

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:07 am
I quite liked my 4x5 design, I'll cope with the bigger minimum floor plan.

Was this to be able to fit the items in the room? The only one that needed to be bigger than 4x5 was the Neuroexam unit...

Unsure I can fit everything in the minimum size MRI room, though Smile Thanks!
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:15 am
The change was made to fit all mandatory equipment in and mainly to maintain consistency in all diagnostic units - it is better to memorize that all diagnostic units are at minimum 4x5 tiles than different minimum room sizes.

Also Radiology department rooms minimum dimensions have been slightly enlarged Wink
dorianmode
fellow

Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:31 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Wonderful! Thank you so much for your hard work on all these things Smile Really appreciating your comitment to making it even more enjoyable Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum