Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Gnoomp
intern

[RESOLVED]Neuroexam unit Campimeter and Tonometer can't be placed Empty [RESOLVED]Neuroexam unit Campimeter and Tonometer can't be placed

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:21 pm
I'm creating a neuroexam unit (mainly for my insurence objective) and I'm stuck. When I place a Campimeter on a table and attach a chair/stool to it, it stays blue. Like I didn't attach a chair or stool to the table. The same goes for the Tonometer. I tried placing both the equipment on equipment tables, but it's the same story. Because both the equipment stay blue, the room is saying I'm missing equipment Sad
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Neuroexam unit Campimeter and Tonometer can't be placed Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Neuroexam unit Campimeter and Tonometer can't be placed

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:29 pm
Gnoomp wrote:I'm creating a neuroexam unit (mainly for my insurence objective) and I'm stuck. When I place a Campimeter on a table and attach a chair/stool to it, it stays blue. Like I didn't attach a chair or stool to the table. The same goes for the Tonometer. I tried placing both the equipment on equipment tables, but it's the same story. Because both the equipment stay blue, the room is saying I'm missing equipment Sad

Hi, you need two chairs to be placed next to the objects. When you are placing the chairs. Notice the blinking arrows.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum