Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BigChewy
medic

When does the Ambulance Unlock? Empty When does the Ambulance Unlock?

Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:04 pm
Folks,

When/How does the ambulance unlock?
Thimoca
Thimoca
intern

When does the Ambulance Unlock? Empty Re: When does the Ambulance Unlock?

Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:54 am
After you've done the mission to get 70% prestige at the end of the day with your surgery department.
Sage
resident

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:26 pm
I hope you don't mind me asking in here but after you can buy an ambulance and place it in the car park, what do you do then? My insurance objects still say purchase 1 ambulance. if done that how long does it take the game to resister ive brought one? its been two game days and nothing has happened?
AndersFG
intern

Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:22 am
Sage wrote:I hope you don't mind me asking in here but after you can buy an ambulance and place it in the car park, what do you do then?  My insurance objects still say purchase 1 ambulance.  if done that how long does it take the game to resister ive brought one?  its been two game days and nothing has happened?

Quite a good question... I waited indefinitely and nothing happened - besides my ambulances started to collect dust in the car park...
I ended up tweaking and increasing the number of emergency patients brought daily - and suddenly things were happening.

You can tweak this setting in the InsuranceCompanies.xml. Should be fairly obvious.
Ixila
medic

Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:04 am
Even though the ambulance unlocks earlier, it will not do anything until you have General Surgery hospitalization unlocked IIRC. If not general surgery then it might be Intensive Care unlocked.

You want to look for an objective that says +2 patients brought by ambulance, not the one that says you can unlock ambulance. Unlocking it does nothing until you unlock the objective which opens up patients being allowed to arrive by ambulance.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum