Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
narting
intern

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to unlock ICU Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Unable to unlock ICU

Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:47 am
I use some quality of live and anhancement mods, as example more insurance companies, .

I recently played the game and started from scratch (free building). After i unlocked the Hospitalisation and the Trauma Unit i wanted to build my ICU,
but if i go Management hospitalisation i can not lay out any rooms because it is still locked. But the insurance company requires me to build one...

I have a full ER,  General surgery, Internal Medicine, Labs and Services. ortopedics is onliy GP.
Please help, it is really anoying!
I tried to reload, dissengage all insurance and deinstall mods if possible, which had no effect
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to unlock ICU Attachment
2020 71.zip SavegameYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.9 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable to unlock ICU Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Unable to unlock ICU

Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:14 am
narting wrote:I use some quality of live and anhancement mods, as example more insurance companies, .

I recently played the game and started from scratch (free building). After i unlocked the Hospitalisation and the Trauma Unit i wanted to build my ICU,
but if i go Management hospitalisation i can not lay out any rooms because it is still locked. But the insurance company requires me to build one...

I have a full ER,  General surgery, Internal Medicine, Labs and Services. ortopedics is onliy GP.
Please help, it is really anoying!
I tried to reload, dissengage all insurance and deinstall mods if possible, which had no effect

Hi and thank you for your report. Due to large numbers of mods, I was not able to open the save and could not look inside. So I will try to do my best to guess what might be happening.
In the base game ICU is unlocked when you complete the fifth objective for Cheap'o Care. If you skip this insurance, you can get to the point where you are asked to build the ICU. In that case you have to go back and complete objectives for Cheap'o Care.
You also could have added some mod that adds new insurance companies with different objectives or changes the current objectives and in that case you should report this to he owner of the mod. Let me know if this helped. Have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum