Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
FelixShift
medic

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable To Place Or Delete Prefabs Empty [NEED MORE INFO]Unable To Place Or Delete Prefabs

Fri May 29, 2020 1:25 am
I started playing again after about a year or so and now my prefabs are showing a "!" in the top right. I am unable to select them to place them or delete them in any saved games or new games. All the prefabs were made when I was playing about a year ago and when I create a new one, the same issue occurs. Reinstalling did not help.

Not sure if it matters, but I recently installed the Hospital Services DLC.

Attached:
- Map the prefabs were built on
- An affected prefab file
- Logs

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable To Place Or Delete Prefabs Captur10
Attachments
[NEED MORE INFO]Unable To Place Or Delete Prefabs Attachment
game log and prefab file.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(6 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[NEED MORE INFO]Unable To Place Or Delete Prefabs Attachment
Prefab Tests.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.2 Mb) Downloaded 2 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable To Place Or Delete Prefabs Empty Re: [NEED MORE INFO]Unable To Place Or Delete Prefabs

Fri May 29, 2020 12:49 pm
FelixShift wrote:I started playing again after about a year or so and now my prefabs are showing a "!" in the top right. I am unable to select them to place them or delete them in any saved games or new games. All the prefabs were made when I was playing about a year ago and when I create a new one, the same issue occurs. Reinstalling did not help.

Not sure if it matters, but I recently installed the Hospital Services DLC.

Attached:
- Map the prefabs were built on
- An affected prefab file
- Logs

[NEED MORE INFO]Unable To Place Or Delete Prefabs Captur10

Hi and thank you for your report. The exclamation mark was added to highlight missing required equipment in the rooms, and we forgot to hide it here. So we will look into this, but it should not have the any impact on the functionality.
And I tried your save and was able to delete everything on the map. Even create new prefabs. Load your cardiology nurse and place it and also delete it from the prefabs. And I also did not find any errors in your log. So this one is going to be tough one. What does it do when you try to select a prefab and move cursor over to the grass of foundation? And when you select a prefab and delete? I should mention that there is no highlight on the selected prefabs. So maybe was this you were experiencing? Any additional information could help solve this one
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum