- Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-11-19
Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:29 pm
Attached is a savegame where I removed everything from a room as well as the room itself, but a chair stayed occupied days after and I'm unable to select, edit or delete.
- Posts : 605
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2018-03-23
Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:54 pm
Hi, sorry for the late reply. We are very small team and we are still going trough some of the reported bugs.lookatjake wrote:Attached is a savegame where I removed everything from a room as well as the room itself, but a chair stayed occupied days after and I'm unable to select, edit or delete.
So to give you an update. This scenario should no longer happen. And in your save you have to option how to get rid of it.
You can either fire Carol Smith (Nurse on Emergency department) or switch the shift to night. When she will go home she will release the chair.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your support and have a great day.
- [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Headless patients in bed; unable to select/delete/move
- [NEED MORE INFO]Unable to move, delete or demolish a bed
- [RESOLVED] unable to select patient waiting for operation
- [RESOLVED WORKAROUND] Green objects in build mode will not delete
- [RESOLVED]Green Furniture and un-deletable chair + unable to close pop-up boxes
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum