Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CodeBlue
intern

[OPEN]Unable to bulldoze/delete objects in Campaign 2 (Inefficient) Empty [OPEN]Unable to bulldoze/delete objects in Campaign 2 (Inefficient)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:33 pm
Description:
I cannot bulldoze some objects when playing Campaign 2, Inefficient.

Details:
After closing departments, the staff leaving and patients being transferred away, when I try to bulldoze objects and walls some items are not deleted. When I go into build mode, they show up as in use (coloured green) even though nobody appears to be using them.

Attachments:

• Screenshot
  • Saved game
  • Log
Attachments
[OPEN]Unable to bulldoze/delete objects in Campaign 2 (Inefficient) Attachment
bug.png Screenshot with broken objects circledYou don't have permission to download attachments.(2.1 Mb) Downloaded 4 times
Bugged campaign 2.zip Save fileYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.zip Game logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(49 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN]Unable to bulldoze/delete objects in Campaign 2 (Inefficient) Empty Re: [OPEN]Unable to bulldoze/delete objects in Campaign 2 (Inefficient)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:09 pm
Birblord wrote:Description:
I cannot bulldoze some objects when playing Campaign 2, Inefficient.

Details:
After closing departments, the staff leaving and patients being transferred away, when I try to bulldoze objects and walls some items are not deleted. When I go into build mode, they show up as in use (coloured green) even though nobody appears to be using them.

Attachments:

• Screenshot
  • Saved game
  • Log

Hi and thank you so much for reporting this one. Do you by any chance have a save file right before you closed the departments? And when did you close them? Before and after midnight? Also do you remember if the patient on the observation room left on foot or was taken out by ambulance? Thank you so much for the additional information.
CodeBlue
intern

[OPEN]Unable to bulldoze/delete objects in Campaign 2 (Inefficient) Empty Re: [OPEN]Unable to bulldoze/delete objects in Campaign 2 (Inefficient)

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:20 pm
Hi! Sorry - I don't have a save file from before it happened and I don't have an autosave from before. I closed the departments before midnight, and the patient in the observation room was taken out by ambulance.

After closing the radiology department, interestingly, there were patients left in the x-ray rooms on the table as all the staff had left, and I could transfer them away but they were otherwise stuck there.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:31 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Birblord wrote:Hi! Sorry - I don't have a save file from before it happened and I don't have an autosave from before. I closed the departments before midnight, and the patient in the observation room was taken out by ambulance.

After closing the radiology department, interestingly, there were patients left in the x-ray rooms on the table as all the staff had left, and I could transfer them away but they were otherwise stuck there.
Thank you for the information, I will try to do the same. Cause patient transferred right from x-ray room, might not his bed released somehow. That is why it stayed green, it means it is being used by the patient. Same goes for the janitor and closing department while cleaning. I will dig in and try to find the cause of the problems. But at this point I am afraid that this save cannot be saved and we are sorry for the inconvenience. And thank you again for finding this one
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum