Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sage
resident

[OPEN] General surgery doctors and patients getting stuck. Empty [OPEN] General surgery doctors and patients getting stuck.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:30 pm
This is the first time ive experienced this.  no such problems in my 4 other hospitals.  New general surgery department.  works fine to start with so im sure its not a issue with layout.  Doctor will treat and cure some patients as normal but suddenly doctor will not get out of his seat half way through examination and both patient and doctor will not move there on.  dismissing the patient or firing the doctor wont help either.  Reverting back to a previous save and it will happen again but not at the same time or patient.  Sometimes both the doctors in general surgery get stuck.  The save file below both general surgery doctors and patients are stuck.

EDIT: ive just continued playing the saved game below to try and figure it out.  The patient was complaining they couldn't get to the bathroom despite it all being zoned properly and doors.  I removed the corridor door, the toilet door and unzoned the bathroom.  This seemed to fix it.  However it still seems to be a bug as the toilet was zoned properly and doors.

EDIT AGAIN:  I only removed the zone for the toilet outside of general surgery.  pressed play to watch to see if general surgery was open.  then noticed a patient went into the unzoned bathroom, used the toilet and then got stuck!  This is driving me crazy Laughing  I changed the layout.  Still getting patients saying they cant use a toilet then refusing to move and the doctor wont either even if they are sent home or fired.
Attachments
[OPEN] General surgery doctors and patients getting stuck. Attachment
people getting stuck.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(552 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] General surgery doctors and patients getting stuck. Empty Re: [OPEN] General surgery doctors and patients getting stuck.

Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:15 pm
Hello - thanks for the report and also for the files - we will analyze it and fix it as soon as possible Wink

And also we are sorry for any incoveniences.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum