Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Sasyska
intern

[OPEN] Doctors, nurses, patients stuck and hospital can't function Empty [OPEN] Doctors, nurses, patients stuck and hospital can't function

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:23 pm
I play campaign 1. When i build the surgery department people starting to get stuck. Like for example 10 stand on one of each other and wait for procedures, doctors do nothing and are stuck too. Same happens with some nurses. This disrupts all the work of the hospital because no new people can be accepted because doctors and nurses are occupied with stuck patients and they just pile up. If i fire the staff or send patients to another hospital and re-hire staff and new patients come in, it repeats itself again. This mostly happen in surgery department after the game asks me to open surgery and then hospitalization.
Attachments
[OPEN] Doctors, nurses, patients stuck and hospital can't function Attachment
re.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1.3 Mb) Downloaded 1 times
[OPEN] Doctors, nurses, patients stuck and hospital can't function Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(4.6 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] Doctors, nurses, patients stuck and hospital can't function Empty Re: [OPEN] Doctors, nurses, patients stuck and hospital can't function

Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:27 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! I have a fix that should help with this case and will be most likely included in the next patch.

For now a workaround: add a door on the top floor between the top left section and the elevator banks in the middle.

Thanks!
Sasyska
intern

[OPEN] Doctors, nurses, patients stuck and hospital can't function Empty Re: [OPEN] Doctors, nurses, patients stuck and hospital can't function

Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:03 pm
Good to know it's being fixed. So far i've seen a patch everyday, well done.
I don't quite understand what you mean but i'll try adding doors somewhere Very Happy
EDIT: thanks it fixed the issue.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum