Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
safdwejhjg
intern

[OPEN LOW] Campaign 2 - Doctors/Nurses unavailable  Empty [OPEN LOW] Campaign 2 - Doctors/Nurses unavailable

Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:36 pm
Description: The doctors that were already on staff at the beginning of the campaign are not doing anything. Newly hired staff do things, but I have to fire everyone and hire new people. I don't know if this is because I moved the on call rooms and nurse's stations around or what. I did reassign the doctors and nurses to their appropriate rooms, so I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be available.

Also, xray techs get stuck "reserved for a procedure," but that's at least once on every campaign/sandbox I've played.

Attached: Save file, log file.
Attachments
[OPEN LOW] Campaign 2 - Doctors/Nurses unavailable  Attachment
autosave_D02_H08.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(1 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
[OPEN LOW] Campaign 2 - Doctors/Nurses unavailable  Attachment
output_log.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(5 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN LOW] Campaign 2 - Doctors/Nurses unavailable  Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Campaign 2 - Doctors/Nurses unavailable

Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:21 am
Hi, thanks for the report!
Looking at the save file, I see some doctors and nurses with no roles enabled, probably a result of deleting the rooms before the staff reshuffle (what roles are available depends on what room a person works in). Re-enabling the roles seems to get everything running again smoothly, including the xray - techs stuck in the 'reserved' state usually indicates that there's a shortage of nurses to transport patients.

I'm keeping this open, we should double-check if the roles don't get reset in some cases unnecessarily.
Cheers!
safdwejhjg
intern

[OPEN LOW] Campaign 2 - Doctors/Nurses unavailable  Empty Re: [OPEN LOW] Campaign 2 - Doctors/Nurses unavailable

Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:47 pm
That worked. Why is it this way? Can it be made where they keep their roles?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum