Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonylp
intern

[RESOLVED]Doctors, Nurses and Patient Stuck in Surgery Empty [RESOLVED]Doctors, Nurses and Patient Stuck in Surgery

Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:05 pm
I have an operation room in cardiology where the doctors and nurses are stuck. Some are at the operating table, but some never left the wash area. Two doctors, Joseph Hernandez and Thomas Young (Both of which are anesthesiologists, which I think is the problem). Mary Allen and Richard Green are the nurses. I finally fixed it by switching one of the doctors to a operative surgery specialization, which got them going again.

Figured I'd submit anyways even though I figured it out.
ondrej.oxymoron
ondrej.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED]Doctors, Nurses and Patient Stuck in Surgery Empty Re: [RESOLVED]Doctors, Nurses and Patient Stuck in Surgery

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:28 pm
anthonylp wrote:I have an operation room in cardiology where the doctors and nurses are stuck. Some are at the operating table, but some never left the wash area. Two doctors, Joseph Hernandez and Thomas Young (Both of which are anesthesiologists, which I think is the problem). Mary Allen and Richard Green are the nurses. I finally fixed it by switching one of the doctors to a operative surgery specialization, which got them going again.

Figured I'd submit anyways even though I figured it out.

Hi and thank you so much for catching this one. Yes the problem was the switch of a skill during surgery. It is fixed now so it wont block player again and will be in the next patch. Have a great day
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum