Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bra888
intern

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Bug: No Surgery Required But Doctors Stuck Empty [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Bug: No Surgery Required But Doctors Stuck

Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:36 am
No Surgery Required But Doctors Stuck

Attached is the file sample.

2 patient had their surgeries and even when they have been treated, doctors and nurses are stucked to schedule a surgery that no other patient require.

The patient Dana Lewis in ICU still in code blue but already had surgery and had been treated

After disabling code blue on Dana Lewis, doctors and nurses resume work

I think it is a bug...
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Bug: No Surgery Required But Doctors Stuck Empty Re: [RESOLVED DUPLICATE] Bug: No Surgery Required But Doctors Stuck

Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:57 pm
Hi, thanks for the report! I'm pretty sure this is another case of a recently discovered issue that is causing the surgical teams to be reserved/preparing for surgery unnecessarily in a few cases. We have a fix ready for the next patch and I can confirm that the staff get released in the latest development version.

Here's the original report: https://projecthospital.forumotion.com/t2153-resolved-preparing-for-surgery-problem?highlight=preparing
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum