Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
evilinslippers
intern

[RESOLVED GOG] Frozen nurses and doctors Empty [RESOLVED GOG] Frozen nurses and doctors

Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:34 pm
Hello.
Have unplayable problem with nurses and doctors who freeze on their posts or near beds and do nothing. I can't fire them, can't amend shifts, while they do nothing and don't leave. I can't play campaign because of this issue. They just break all experience from the game.
I reinstalled the game, started new saves but with no result, its always same problem after few minutes of playing.
I bought it on GOG and have no mods at all.
Please help.
Attachments
[RESOLVED GOG] Frozen nurses and doctors Attachment
1.zip saveYou don't have permission to download attachments.(1.6 Mb) Downloaded 3 times
11.jpg screenshotYou don't have permission to download attachments.(443 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
output_log.zip logYou don't have permission to download attachments.(331 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Alexey
medic

[RESOLVED GOG] Frozen nurses and doctors Empty Re: [RESOLVED GOG] Frozen nurses and doctors

Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:10 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello, I have a simillar problem. I hope the developers will fix this issue really soon!
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

[RESOLVED GOG] Frozen nurses and doctors Empty Re: [RESOLVED GOG] Frozen nurses and doctors

Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:56 am
Hi, thanks for the report, this is actually very useful, as we saw reports of a similar issue, but it was always related to installed mods. We have a fix ready, so I'll try to release a new version with it soon.

Alexey wrote:Hello, I have a similar problem. I hope the developers will fix this issue really soon!
Hi, just to be sure - are you playing on Steam or on GOG?

Alexey likes this post

evilinslippers
intern

Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:57 am
Hello.
On GOG.
jan.oxymoron
jan.oxymoron
developer

Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:38 pm
Hi, an updated version that should be fixing this issue is up on GOG, let us know if it helped!

evilinslippers wrote:Hello.
On GOG.

Thanks - just to make this clear, I was asking Alexey to be sure it's the same issue, I know you mentioned GOG in the original post. Smile
evilinslippers
intern

Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:47 pm
It worked! All fired nurses left, thanks!

jan.oxymoron wrote:Thanks - just to make this clear, I was asking Alexey to be sure it's the same issue, I know you mentioned GOG in the original post. Smile
Sorry, didn't notice)

jan.oxymoron likes this post

Alexey
medic

Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:54 pm
jan.oxymoron wrote:Hi, thanks for the report, this is actually very useful, as we saw reports of a similar issue, but it was always related to installed mods. We have a fix ready, so I'll try to release a new version with it soon.

Alexey wrote:Hello, I have a similar problem. I hope the developers will fix this issue really soon!
Hi, just to be sure - are you playing on Steam or on GOG?

Yes, a am plying on GOG.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum