Project Hospital
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Ronarch
medic

[OPEN] A ghost ambulance stuck on the emergency unloading bay Empty [OPEN] A ghost ambulance stuck on the emergency unloading bay

Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:45 am
[OPEN] A ghost ambulance stuck on the emergency unloading bay Ph_stu11

This ambulance stays on the emergency unlooading dock for a week.
And my real ambulance is still working. They overlap at the same position when the real one unloads patient.
Attachments
[OPEN] A ghost ambulance stuck on the emergency unloading bay Attachment
output_log.txt You don't have permission to download attachments.(146 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
[OPEN] A ghost ambulance stuck on the emergency unloading bay Attachment
4 Departments.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(953 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
igor.oxymoron
igor.oxymoron
developer

[OPEN] A ghost ambulance stuck on the emergency unloading bay Empty Re: [OPEN] A ghost ambulance stuck on the emergency unloading bay

Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:46 pm
Hello - thank you for the report, also for the files - we will fix this issue as soon as possible!
Sisje
intern

[OPEN] A ghost ambulance stuck on the emergency unloading bay Empty Re: [OPEN] A ghost ambulance stuck on the emergency unloading bay

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:08 pm
I had the same happen to me, kinda. When I saw that I didnt have space in the trauma center I wanted to be the good guy and send the patient, while still laying in the brancard right next to the ambulance, to a different hospital. Another ambulance came to pick her up, but the one that brought her to my hospital in the first place stayed there. persistent through reloading the game.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum